RV Rentals near Sacramento California
Serving the Sacramento, CA area since 2001 with quality RVs, travel trailers, and motorhome rental options, the staff members at Affordable RV Adventures, LLC are experienced professionals, specializing in RV rentals in Sacramento.
We offer FREE PARKING for our customers’ vehicles while they are away with one of our RV rentals, which is often a convenience for those who travel from afar to view the sights of the Golden State.
Our outstanding customer service is one of the main reasons our guests from all over the world — Europe, Australia, and beyond — reserve one of our RV or motorhome rental options when they come to California. Customer service isn’t the only reason, though; Affordable RV Adventures is an exemplary RV rental company for several reasons.
Top 10 Reasons to Rent with Us
- Personal Service: Renters can reach us 24/7 for answers to questions or problems, as our business lines are transferred after hours so we can receive your messages.
- Quality: Our RV’s are very clean, non-smoking units and are serviced after each and every rental.
- Variety: We have many different makes and models to choose from.
- Consistency: The RV you choose is the RV you rent, not one of similar size, make, or model.
- Convenience: Our units come fully equipped with a complete housekeeping kit at no extra charge, saving you a great deal of time in packing. See the country while still enjoying most of the comforts of home!
- Class: Our units are individually owned, not rolling billboards.
- Experience: We have a full service mechanical shop, servicing outside customers’ RVs as well as our own.
- Honesty: No hidden fees, no surprises. Our website is very easy to navigate and our terms and prices are spelled out very clearly both here on our site and on our rental contract.
- Knowledge: You receive a comprehensive walk-thru of the RV just before departure to familiarize you with the unit.
- Value: We offer very competitive prices on our motorhome, RV, and travel trailer rentals in Sacramento. In spite of higher gas prices, RV’ing is still a family friendly and affordable way to travel as compared to staying in hotels and eating in restaurants. Kids love the camping experience and much prefer traveling in an RV rather than a car. RV’ing provides a great bonding experience for the whole family.