RV Rentals for going to Burning Man
Minimum Length of Motorhome Rentals – 1 week
Security / Cleaning Deposit – $1,300.00 (refundable upon return under certain conditions – see refund requirements below)
Preparation Fee – $250.00
Generator Charge – 15 hrs prepaid @ $4.00/hr (unused hrs are refunded/additional hrs. at $4.00/hr.)
Propane Charge – $4.00/Day, $28.00/Week
Reservation Requirements:Reservations made over 30 days in advance require 50% of the total rental cost including security deposit to be paid at the time of booking (non refundable*). The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the rental start date (non refundable*). Reservations made less than 30 days prior to the rental start date require the full rental cost to be paid at that time (non refundable*).
* Note: The security deposit portion of the advance payment is fully refundable upon cancellation. The balance of the non refundable down payment may be used for a future motorhome rental.
** Affordable RV Adventures, LLC reserves the right to substitute a similar RV for your chosen RV if it becomes unavailable. We will notify the customer regarding this substitution and give you the choice to accept it or have your down payment refunded.
Please note that the rental rates listed below for the week of the Burning Man event include the the security deposit, prep fee, generator charges, propane charges and sales tax where applicable.
|RV RENTAL DESCRIPTION||WEEKLY RATE|
|25′ Coachmen Freelander – Class C||$9500|
|26′ Jamboree Searcher – Class C||$9500|
|29′ Gulf Stream Yellowstone – Class C||$9500|
|29′ Sunseeker – Class C||$9500|
Our Cleaning/Security Deposit Refund RequirementsTo receive your cleaning/security deposit of $1300.00 back, your unit must be returned totally CLEAN.
1. This means that you must empty and wipe out all cupboards, and clean all supplied housekeeping items, ie. dishes, glassware, utensils, coffeemaker, toaster, vacuum cleaner, etc. must be washed and put back in their places. Clean all countertops, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, bathroom, shower, windows, screens, and floor and vacuum throughout. This is necessary because the dust is so fine that it gets in everywhere even if doors and windows are kept closed most of the time.
2. Remove all garbage before returning the RV. Dump the tanks and bring the RV back with the same amount of fuel you left with.
3. Shampoo carpet and upholstery.
4. The RV must be washed on the outside as well and outside storage bins, screens, and the awning must be cleaned as well.
5. NO SMOKING of any kind is allowed inside the RV’s. If a smoke odor is detected upon return, the security deposit will be forfeited.
6. If the unit is returned dirty inside or outside you will be be charged $85/hr. for our cleaning staff to bring the RV back to our rentable standards as explained above.
The balance of the cleaning/security deposit will be refunded after the unit is cleaned, inspected, and all final charges are satisfied.
Affordable RV Adventures will wash down the engine and undercarriage, clean the battery & generator compartments, change the engine air filter, and engine & generator oil filters upon your return. We will also clean the roof, air conditioners, roof vents and inside air vents. This is covered by your rental fees.
What is The Burning Man Event?The Burning Man event put on by the Burning Man Organization / Black Rock City, LLC gets its name because of the ritual of burning a large wooden effigy on Saturday evening. The festival has been compared to a modern day Woodstock and encourages participants to use the week to experiment in different forms of self-expression and radical self-reliance. The people that attend the event are unique in their own ways but share the same dedication to community, art and self-expression. There are a variety of theme camps, art installations, and CORE projects to participate in throughout the week. Attendees are encouraged to immerse themselves with the diverse culture that is found there and leave with a new form of self-realization. For more information, please visit the Burning Man website at www.BurningMan.com.
When is Burning Man’s Event Held?The Burning Man event is a week long event put on by the Burning Man organization/Black Rock City, LLC that is held in the Black Rock Desert of Nevada, within a reasonable driving distance from our facility near Sacramento, CA. It starts the Monday before the Labor Day Holiday and ends on Labor Day itself, attracting tens of thousands of participants. Several activities are scheduled throughout the week. Tickets must be bought in advance on the Burning Man website.
The week of the Burning Man event is one of the most popular weeks of the year and all of the rental agencies that allow their units to attend the Burning Man book quickly, so if you are looking to reserve an RV, the sooner the better. All of our rentals at Affordable RV Adventures, LLC have a seven-day minimum rental period this week. Contact us at (800) I’m-RV-a-Go (467-8246) so we can assist you with any of our quick, easy, and affordable RV services.